Tuesday, March 29, 2011

And Away We Go!!

Hey friends and family!  SO here's our Blog!  It's the night before the 'big leave' and I'm feeling pretty good...not super emotional, but it helps to know that we WILL be coming home, this way I know it's not 'Good Bye' for good...it's just for a bit. 
We got the trailer packed today...I'm amazed we made it all fit!  Mark built (yes, I said it right...he built it...NORMAL people just buy them) a little trailer for our van to pull...I wanted to bolt down my wooden rocking chair atop but Mark said NO WAY, I think he thought that might make things look TOO hill-billy! 
              We will be pulling out tomorrow - Wed. about 7-ish.  Mark needs to be in Monterey by Monday morning to report for work!  Iwill do my best to up-date this blog cause our family can't do anything in a boring 'non-eventful' kind of way...so at least this way I'll know I'm not the only one laughing at US!
Anyway, I need to go help Mark finish packing
Talk soon...Much love!!

8 comments:

  1. Yeah!! Glad you are a blogger now:) Can't wait to travel with you crazies! Love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be looking forward to the updates.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you are doing a blog and keeping us updated while you are away on your big family adventure! Looking forward to reading about all of your experiences. :) Best wishes for a safe trip out to Cali!!! Love and prayers, Heidi and fam XOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are excited for you and praying for safe travels. We can't wait to see you all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! Now we can keep up with you guys! BJ saw Kegan (sp) and your mom yesterday in Walmart, but I didn't realize who she was until after they were gone!
    You will be missed and we will be praying for you all to have traveling mercies! Let us know when you arrive!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am very excited for all of you. I am glad that you decided to do the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't believe he wouldn't let you bolt the rocking chair to the top, think about the joy you could have brought to the hearts of all the passers by.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad to hear you made it to California safely. Hope you get some rest before you start work tomorrow Mark. I am sure the little ones are glad to get out of those carseats...........Give them all a kiss and hug from Grandma and Grandpa. Hope you have a great adventure. Love Mom and Dad

    ReplyDelete