Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Let's go back to Mark's Birthday!

Here's are fun pictures to show you his fun birthday weekend!!  We went to the festival of lights...super fun time!!
Daddy's Birthday Breakfast: Sausage and biscuits - Yum!
He got a big gift: A New to us Bug Car that's diesel and gets 48 miles to the gallon...but we also got him
this sushi kit to put together while the kids and mommy were in Indy (I can't do sushi right now)...

 This was on our way to the festival...yes...I found a tree!

Ella loved the slide...
 Keegan ROCKED the slide...

Grissom gave daddy a run for our $$...

WHAT AN ARM!

Grissom loved these games & the candy
My princess!! 
What a day...
 Can you see me?  I'm taking a 'Mommy minute' out by the sea...
 They love each other...
 Add Grissom and Mommy and it's a super cute pic...

But why do Daddy and the boys always win?!
 My little model...
I LOVE their creativity!
 Saturday we took Daddy out for Wings and then Ice Cream...Grissom got MORE on him...
 Ella made Daddy a special hat like she made for Keegan on his day!!  Isn't he super cute!!
 @ this rate...my daughter will be completely withOUT teeth...my redneck in the making!
 We ate this entire weekend!  This was Sunday...we still haven't given him his cake...

This is the picture Mark sent me to show me his amazing skills with making sushi...I CAN'T wait until he can make this for ME!!

No comments:

Post a Comment