Monday, August 1, 2011

Wortley vs. the Wild: Last Day PICTURES

Yes...these pictures are from my cell phone...sorry...the camera ran out of batteries on us!  AND I checked it before we left!  Oh, well, they are still good pictures!
Beauty on our way down to the great valley...

more neatness...

the raging river...


down by the creek bank...wild...

Mommy's turn...

My big boy...

My big girl...

and my baby...

from the bottom...

the water fall...

Us by the waterfall...

take 2...

My boys...

my monkeys...

Our first almost good lookin snake...

Fun and cute pic with the kids...

You can barley see it's tail...up by the green and next to that rock in the middle of the picture...THE RATTLER!!!

This is that PERFECT picture I HAD to have!!

And of course they HAD to walk through the water...Mommy and Grissom did it too...

Good Bye River...

The same river...just 1000's of feet higher...

WOW...breathless...and very memorable!

No comments:

Post a Comment