Tuesday, June 14, 2011

DISNEY LAND and CALIFORNIA ADVENTURES - day 2

Day 2...good thing Mr. Map was pumped and ready to 'Nabagate'

Here we are, we made it to Toon Town a little early which allowed the kids to meet Mickey and his friends...

Donald Duck...Keegan wasn't so sure, Grissom wouldn't take his eyes off this guy...Ella was princess ready for photos!

Do you see Grissom?

MICKEY MOUSE!! Again, Keeg hung close to Paw-Paw, and Grissom's eyes are glued...

My Princess!

Minnie MOUSE!!  It was nice to know that Mickey and Minnie live next door to each other...I always thought they were married...but I guess they are just 'best friends' hmmmmmm
"Mirror, Mirror on the wall...I'm the bestest Mom of all!" Haa!!  I have to pumped myself up!

This picture was for Daddy, now he can go home and really organize his garage! YEAH!!

We had to case Goofy to get this pic and when we did he had to capture Grissom!

Yea, he's cute!

Loves that Nauna...but is totally a Paw-Paw's Boy!

Love the ears!


Dancing in the streets...what a doll!

IN JAIL!!

I took this picture at the perfect time...he was seriously pulling AS hard as he could!

Handsome little stinker!

3D ROCKS!!  I had to hold the glasses on Grissom's face cause they wouldn't stay
We headed out of Disney Land and went and played at California adventures:


Dancing with her Paw-Paw!

Keegan won this Lobster...he asked for me to take this picture...how sweet

Ok...so this was super funny, Nauna's standing in front of Paw-Paw trying to get Grissom to bend down and give her a kiss.  But instead of HIM giving my mom a kiss he grabs my dad's head and turns it to kiss my mom for him!  He did this back and forth over and over.  Earlier he did this with Mark and me!  how funny and smart!

So Mommy thought she'd be brave and ride this stupid ride that goes up and down and in circles...I ended up riding backwards too...this is me afterwards...trying NOT to fall over and puke!  No so COOL MOM!!
Daddy and Paw-Paw took Ella and Keegan on this ride, you know the one that drops you 6 stories like it's fun!  Anyway, they went and came running out to get us...NO WAY!  I made what I thought was a safe deal: I said, "I'll ONLY go if Nauna goes" knowing full well that she wouldn't...she DID!  While we were in line Keegan tells me this is a terrible ride but it's funny! I needed to sit a while after this one! Holy Cow I'm getting OLD!  Nauna made it ok too!Still NOT COOL Mom!  I was counting on YOU to save me!!  After this we rode a few more rides then grabbed seats for the fantastic firework's show...then back to the hotel...Paw-Paw has to fly home tomorrow and we have a nice long drive ahead of us...but what a day!!  And I have to brag...there were NO meltdowns or bad attitudes...this day was definitely one with more tired kids but they get ALL the credit cause they pushed through and did great!  I couldn't have imagined it any better!
We really enjoyed this weekend...we are SO blesses and VERY thankful to Mom and Dad for coming all the way out here and spending this weekend with us!!
We love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment