Tuesday, September 27, 2011

So...Keegan LOVES girls!

So...after dinner the kids and I were sitting at the table doing crafts we had markers out and stickers.  Ella used this time with mommy to confess Keegan's desires.  She says, "Hey mom, Keegan wanted a princess tattoo of mine on his arm so her could look at it cause it's a girl...he loves girls now!"  I smiled and looked over at Keegan's response.  Keegan says, "No Ella!  I wanted to tattoo of a princess on my arm so the girls would look at it and like it, then I they could tell me that they loved me!  Mom, I do LOVE girls!!" 
       We kept crafting and chatting about pretty much anything OTHER than the earlier conversation.  Keegan was playing with these travel stickers we'd gotten in the mail to encourage one to purchase their kids' magazine.  He picked the New York City sticker, stands up on his chair and announces loud and clear, "I will go to New York City to meet the girl I will love forever!"  Then giving a face to say, but wait a minute he asks, "Mom, will take me and go with me please? Let's do it, let’s go to New York City!!"

I love my boy...HOW DO I get him to COOL it with this I LOVE GIRL TALK??!!  I just giggled and told him he'd have to ask Dad first!  I'll put it on Mark...good plan!

P.S. The ultrasound went great.  It was strange though.  The lady took only me back and she didn't show me everything like the others did with the other 3 kids...she didn't really even talk much...so I asked all the important questions like...how many babies do you see please? (Just one!!)  And how many arms? How about Legs?  Fingers? Toes?  All looked good as far as she could see.  Then at the end she had the kids and dad join us where she showed them (and kind of me) the baby's face, feet, and...She told us what we were having!!  Don't worry I WILL announce it on here...JUST NOT YET!!  The kids came up with the way they wanted to tell the family so once they know I will make it loud and clear to all! (Sorry!! I'm sworn to secrecy - IF you call me I WILL ignore you!) LOVE YOU!!

No comments:

Post a Comment