Thursday, September 15, 2011

Yeah for Sewing!!

SO...I've been away from my computer for a bit...I've fed my new habit...my habit which I will always be working to perfect...but I LOVE sewing!! 

I'm attaching some of the things I've sewed just this last week...but keep them quiet...they are Christmas gifts...YES...you heard me right...I'm already started and MOSTLY done with my Christmas shopping...be jealous...oh yes, feel that burn...I said, "I'm ALMOST finished with MY CHRISTMAS SHOPPING!!"  I've got a nice handful of sewing to do still but...all's good...I'm seriously in love with what I end up with after following a simple pattern!! 

I think this could be a new drug for me...until my tummy gets way too big...it already makes my back sore to sit to sew for too long...so little bits at a time!
  Check out my new creations:




No comments:

Post a Comment