Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Seriously today...Tuesday...I LOVE funny!

Today we hung out in the Laundry room so nothing got stolen!  Afterwards I crushed Mark in tennis…hmmm, he said he could play…I totally gave NO mercy!  It hurt…him…I had fun! Ha!
Tonight (Tuesday) after dinner I told the kids if they hurried and got their jammies on they could watch a Man vs. Wild w/Bear.  Not a few seconds later all three come running into the kitchen to show me yelling, “We are tribal people, like we learned in science and how Bear taught us!” and there they are all in their undies!  Ha!  It just so happened that we had been talking about the jungle, rainforest, and of course the tribes that live there…they happen to live life in the nude so I was relieved to see they did keep some clothing on!  Then about 5 minutes later I notice both Keegan and Grissom both had red circles around their nipples…so I asked, “Boys, what’s going on, what’s turned your chest all red?”   Keegan said, “Well, Mom…I was just sitting there, and I noticed that I had boobies, and well, I’m a man and they don’t have’em…I was just pinch’n them off then Grissom did his…” He’s looking down checking over his chest and nodding his head in approval.  He looks over at Ella and told her, “Your ok to have boobies…but not me, I have muscles!”  Before I lost it I quickly said, “Keegan, everyone has nipples, but boys don’t have boobies so you can leave them just where they are!”  He jumps up and down and yells with complete satisfaction, “Yes…ELLA, I’ve got nipples, NOT BOOBIES!  This is a great day!”
Did I tell you that I LOVE THIS KID!
BTW: Grissom jumped with Keegan just like a little shadow does!  I’m happy to report that neither boy pinched anything off!  What a night!! 
P.S. Sorry if my words offend you, but I just had no other words to describe this funny act.  My Mamaw would have fallen over seeing that I actually used the word nipple! Love & miss you Mamaw!!

No comments:

Post a Comment