Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Back to Tennis!

Today, MONDAY, we did laundry…and just so you know the tennis score is still I won.  But today I get Mark a lesson in serving and hitting the ball…and I saw a huge difference in his play after that.  It will only be a matter of time before he beats me in a full set of 3 games…today I won 2 out of 3…but good workout!
My back is feeling much better by the way.  I was literally ON THE FLOOR last Monday and crawling on Tuesday.  It's all muscular.  I called a chiropractor but never heard back and now it's ok...after much back and forth with the office ladies (who have actually become my friends) they got us a new nice and thick foam pad and anytime this week or next we will be receiving a new mattress!! Yeah! They've really been very accommodating here and we are SO grateful for that!  But THANK YOU for your prayers and encouragement!  Mark had a great time  rubbing (with ALL his strength) my upper back! 

No comments:

Post a Comment