Tuesday, May 17, 2011

The Smoothie talk that started it all.

So I’m really enjoying Keegan’s gymnastics’…not that I don’t enjoy Ella’s but when she’s out there that means I have to work overtime to keep the boys entertained and NOT trying to escape out onto the floor to be with sis!  But when Keegan is out there Grissom and Ella sit quiet reading and playing together.  Which means I get to really watch him and talk with Jackie and this week we got to talking about Green Smoothies.  She was telling me how she lives off of them and loves them…they are healthy and huge out here.  She was also telling me about how much they spent on a great blender (holy TOO much!) anyway it was interesting cause this is something Mark’s been wanting to get into…me, I’m thinking I just like chewing food…and green, really?   Jackie told me she went to this Latino store and got tons of great prices on fruit and veggies, it was called El Store in Salinas.  All I could think about at this point was our last Latino store experience…hmmmm…not so sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment