Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Monster Truck Pics and a few more!

Keegan's in LOVE with playing Pirates!

So...they look nice and cute, right? Well if this picture had sound you would hear my children, standing against the door all ready to go, SINGING one at a time...harmonizing or at least trying to, Ella starts: "I'm here..." then Keeg, "I'm here..." then Grissom, "I'm here!!"  It's SO cute!

Finger painting.  Just seconds after I took this Grissom rubbed all over his face and it was ALL green too!

"This is MY MONSTER TRUCK MOM!"
Keegan's favorite!

The Crazy Bull...Ella's Favortie!!

Monster Mutt...MOMMY'S Favorite!

Got our Ear-Gear...all ready for the show!

Mom & Ella watching the trucks...super fun!

Daddy and the kids...Grissom wouldn't take his eyes off the field as we waited for the show to start...and never stopped watching when it DID start!

The View from the right of our seats:

My Little Love!  He pushed through nap time cause he wasn't about to miss this!!  He's going to love it as much if not more then his daddy!

Go Keegan's Truck...

Ella's fav gave a fun show...

This one rocked fun-ness too!

ROAR!!!!!  BIG TRUCKS ROCK!!

No comments:

Post a Comment