Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Just some thoughts...ha!

OK…moving right along…I have some great thoughts…
Why hippies wear the headbands.  See I’m liking the headbands, in fact I’ve even sported one here or there.  Why you ask? Well, not because I want to hug a tree but because the winds blow so hard here that wearing your hair down isn’t going to be pretty…tangles and knots are killers out here…SO they wear the head bands to help ‘tame’ the do! Ha!

Another NOT so great game idea…slug bug, NO hit backs!
So…Mark and I couldn’t help it, it was bound to happen at some point.  You see slug bugs everywhere out here even the old ones.  I took the opportunity to SLUG Mark yelling, “Slug Bug, Red, No hit backs!”  Ella the child who sees all yells, “Mom, why’d you hit him?” So began the conversation about this game, how it works, that there’s no real reason behind it, and what a ‘bug’ car looks like.  Keegan got super excited thinking this was his green light to hit all around him. 
We quickly saw our…MY mistake in even starting this game.  So we added a few rules:
 #1 if you are under 20 you cannot hit. 
 #2 If you are under 20 and see a bug car mom or dad  has to see it too (this protects all of us)
         and finally
 #3 if you are under 20 we will use a point system and at the end of every week whoever has the
        most points gets to slug mom and dad! 
Can you say…Ella’s driving me nuts, and Keeg gets mad cause he can’t find them when in reality he doesn’t really try! Ha!!  So be careful if you come for a visit…this is your warning!
On the same note as Slug Bugs I also thought of a super funny commercial for them, check it out:  Visualize 2 guys in a car driving around town (different takes and times) each time the passenger spots a bug car and totally punched the driver…every time screaming the color then No hit backs!  The driver is obviously hurting and irritated about this stupid game.  Then one day the driver gets an idea.  Right after the passenger slugs the driver he turns the corner into a Bug dealer’s lot and just starts pegging the passenger yelling the whole time constantly cause they are ALL OVER THE PLACE!! HAHAHAHA!  I know hilarious, right?  I think it’d be the funniest thing ever and if I saw it I’d cry from laughter!  Come on…laugh!  You KNOW it’s funny!! You’re just pouting cause you didn’t think of it first!

No comments:

Post a Comment